Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day Twelve... aka Day Thirty-One B!

So I'm a little short on time today. Canucks game. Meeting, etc. Anyways, I was looking through my posting list and noticed that I actually missed Day Twelve. Skipped right from eleven to thirteen. So today is kind of a bonus post, "Thirty One B" (although it sounds a little like a bra size).


I was doing some research for a grant writing group for our church building project and came across the Surrey Homelessness and Housing Society. http://www.surreyhomelessnessandhousing.org/

They are strategically targeting projects that address the needs of the homeless or those at risk of becoming homeless. Being a suburban area with it's share of urban issues Surrey is on the right track to direct significant funds towards safe and affordable housing for its residents!

No comments:

Post a Comment